The Robert Lamberton and Susan Rotroff Fund in Classics supports any form of summer study by undergraduate or graduate students in the Department of Classics, or by undergraduate or graduate students in the Department of Art History and Archaeology whose primary interest is in ancient Greece and/or Rome. Activities to be supported by this fund include but are not limited to the following:
- Participation in the Summer School of the American Academy in Rome or the American School of Classical Studies in Athens.
- Participation in an archaeological excavation.
- Travel to an academic conference
- Special summer language study in the United States or abroad not available at Washington University.
- Travel for individual research to libraries in the United States or abroad.
Donations to the fund in honor of Professors Lamberton and Rotroff will always be welcome, and can be made via the Washington University Gifts website. Under “I prefer to enter my own designation,” type “The Robert Lamberton and Susan Rotroff Fund in Classics.” You can also mail a check to the Alumni and Development Office, with a note indicating that the gift is designated for the Kevin Herbert Memorial Fund in Classics:
Alumni & Development Programs
One Brookings Dr.
St. Louis, MO 63130