An exciting new award for faculty and student travel related to Greco-Roman antiquity.
- Faculty whose travel involves the study of Greco-Roman antiquity.
- Graduate and Undergraduate students whose travel includes the study of Greco-Roman antiquity, who have majors, minors, or course work in the Departments of Classics, Philosophy, or Art History and Archaeology
Applications can be submitted via this link, and must include the following:
- A description of the experience, its relevance to the applicant’s education (if a student) or research plan (if faculty), and the planning done so far (up to 500 words)
- A short budget summary, listing anticipated cost of travel and other expenses, with justification of any expenses that are not self-explanatory
- A description of any other sources of funding the applicant expects or hopes to receive for this experience
Applications are due by February 15, 2024